Food at Perfume Capital of India
Indians have somewhat always been in the foody category. I most certainly cannot debate this. But if you don’t believe me, you might believe the Times of India that states Indians spend about 3.5% of their daily income on food which is about Rs. 21,491 on average per person in India. So all you have to do is multiply the number to the Indian population of 1.37 billion and you will have a year of expense on food done by Indians. The number is too big but our stomachs can never get “TOO” big to stop spending or cutting down our expenses on food.
Kachori, Samosa, Pani Puri, Idli, Dosa, Bhel Puri, Vada Pav, these are just some of the many street foods that we have in India. I don’t know about you but just talking about all of these street foods is making me hungry.
Now, imagine walking down a street of a totally new and unknown city and being hit by the mouth-watering smell of all this street food. I know I would stand there and take all the beating. Get the humor? No. Bad joke? Come on. Okay, I might not be good at telling jokes but I am good at telling about good food places. Being a foody has to come in handy someday.
Wonder why I said new and unknown city? Well, that’s because not everyone in Kannauj is a resident. Kannauj is a very famous tourist place. A huge hand in attracting all the tourism has the ittar of Kannauj. Kannauj after all is known as the perfume city of India. The city itself has more than 200 perfume distilleries. It is also a market center for tobacco, rose water, and ittar/attar. And when a city has so many people coming to visit from all over the world, food is very important.
So allow me to introduce some best-rated street food shops in Kannauj to you.
- Chaurasia Fast Food Corner – This fast food corner is situated on Makrand Nagar Road, Kannauj. This is one of the leading businesses in the fast-food category in the city. They are well established with a one-stop destination, serving a large range of local and foreign customers. Customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services to them and this I think is the reason they are a top player in fast food in the city. They are looking to expand their business and cater to a larger customer base. They are operative from 12:00 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. and serve a wide range of fast food.
- Om Sai Fast Food – Situated at Gandhi Chauraha – Tirwa Ganj near Gujjan Medical Store, a favorable location for them to serve a large number of customers. This place is one of the most renowned and sought after home delivery restaurants. They make sure that their customers have a nice, satiable experience with their food, so they offer a highly palatable food. They are operative from 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Nitin Chat/Fast Food – Situated near Ajay Pal Road, this place has an amazing appeal to customers because of their food. Now, whenever we think about fast food, we think of it as oily, high calories, unhealthy food but that’s not it. They believe in serving the customers with healthy and delicious food. They serve their customers with affordable, delicious, and highly palatable food, that will satisfy customer’s tongue and pockets. It is open and running from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Deepak – The Chat – Established on M.G. Road, Kannauj city, this chat store serves all types of fast food and is one of the best fast food places. It is up and running from 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. It serves affordable and delicious food. Customer experience is an important part of their whole eating experience. The services here are fast and they provide healthy food. The shop is considerably medium-sized.
- Pioneer Family Restaurant – Situated at Kannauj, NH-91, Grand Trunk Road, Kannauj Mainpuri Road, Tirwa Crossing, they are the last on the list. And unlike the other shops, we have seen so far, this restaurant serves North Indian, Indian, Tandoori, and Modern Indian. It thought why to keep the list just to fast food, let’s have a main course. It is open from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. The restaurant also provides home delivery and the food here is great. This restaurant functions keeping in mind the structure of Indian families. The food here is healthy, affordable and most importantly delicious.
I hope this article helps you and makes your trip to Kannauj City tasty. See you soon again.